Sixth Form Applications 2017 - 2018
- Collect Information from the departments at our Sixth Form Open Evening on Wednesday 16th November 2016 in the School Canteen, 5pm onwards. You need to check the entry requirements for each of the courses. References will be required for all students who apply but are not currently at Homewood School
- Full details of all the courses we are offering will shortly be available on the UCAS Progress web site where you will be able to make your application. Students will be issued usernames and passwords
- Closing date for all applications is Monday 16th January 2017
- Applications will be processed and interviews will be arranged for March/April 2017. Additional documentation will be sent to you, please note that applications will not be processed unless all documents have been signed by students and parents/guardians
- Applicants will be informed in writing if they have been successful in their application
Please be aware of the following when making an Application to us
- The school reserves the right to withdraw any of the courses on offer should there be insufficient students requesting that course OR if the school feels that it is unable to fund or staff that course.
- Any student who is offered a place must accept or decline the offer by the deadline issued on the offer letter. Students who do not reply by that date will be removed from our offer process.
- We operate a Dress Code and Code of Conduct that we expect all our students to adhere to — please read this carefully before applying