Whether you are newly qualified or have more experience we would like to hear from you. The successful applicant will join a well-established team of mathematicians who specialise in all disciplines ensuring all students not only achieve well, but develop an enjoyment of the subject. As we are a large school, there are many opportunities to develop your teaching career. This includes the ability to work a varied timetable teaching in either KS3, KS4 or KS5 according to your strengths.
If you have an ambitious outlook and a firm commitment to working we would like to hear from you especially if you have:
- Organisational skills that allow you to get the most from every student
- A commitment to delivering outstanding lessons
- Enthusiasm for passing on your mathematics knowledge to young people of all backgrounds
- Communication skills and confidence to deliver teaching and learning
- High expectations of the behavior and academic progress of young people
In return, you will enjoy a unique working environment in the beautiful town of Tenterden in the heart of the Weald of Kent. We also offer discounts and offers with Kent Rewards. We invest in our staff and you will be given a full induction programme and the support you require to progress wherever you are in your career. All teaching staff are provided with an Apple device and there is an independent nursery based on the school site which offers discounts to Homewood Staff.
Please detail your successes in your covering letter. We look forward to hearing from you.