Use your passion and excitement for your subject as Teacher of Mathematics at Homewood School. We are “A good School in all aspects” OFSTED October 2012 and you can ensure all students not only achieve well but develop an enjoyment of the subject by joining our team of mathematicians who specialise in all disciplines. Applications from NQTs are welcomed. We can offer the opportunity to teach in either KS3. 4 or 5 according to your strengths.
If you have an ambitious outlook and a firm commitment to working we would like to hear from you especially if you have:
- High expectations of the behavior and the academic progress of young people
- Organisational skills that allow you to get the most from every student
- A commitment to delivering outstanding lessons
- Enthusiasm for passing on your mathematics knowledge to young people of all backgrounds
- Communication skills and confidence to deliver teaching and learning
- An unflappable demeanour
In return, you will enjoy a unique working environment in the heart of the Weald of Kent, discounts and offers with Kent Rewards. We invest in our staff and you will be given a full induction programme and the support you require to further progress wherever you are in your career. All teaching staff are provided with an Apple device. And there is an independent nursery based on the school site which offers discounts to Homewood Staff.
You’ll need to impress us from the outset so please detail your successes in your covering letter.
Closing date for applications: 2nd April 2017