2017 Scholar Scheme at Deloitte
Gap Year Programme
Role May Involve:
Accounting & Finance Banking Business
As well as giving you a deeper understanding of the world of business and an enviable head start to your career, you’ll also receive:
- A £1,500 bursary to go travelling after the placement and before university
- A minimum of four weeks of additional paid placements each academic year
- A £500 annual bursary each academic year
- The opportunity to work alongside our marketing team at your university campus
- Exemption from our first interview stage if you decide to apply to Deloitte as a graduate
- Possible accelerated promotion if you join Deloitte as a graduate
- Technical experience that may count towards the ICAEW ACA qualification
Who can apply?
Our Scholar Scheme is open to all final year A-level (or equivalent) students who wish to take a gap year before attending university. We’re looking for individuals who have exceptional academic results, with a keen interest in business and their own career progression, combined with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Whilst you’re in no way obligated to join Deloitte after graduation, we hope that most of our Scholars will decide to join us full time and be successful in securing a place on our Graduate Programme following university.