Homewood School & Sixth Form Centre, Ashford Road, Tenterden, Kent. TN30 6LT
T: 01580 764222 | F: 01580 766267
E: info@homewood.kent.sch.uk

Letter

By looking through the following pages, you can find a record of all letters sent out by the school to parents, students and the community.

This page serves as an index, listing all available letters. For more specific results, please click the appropriate subject below to list letters relating to that subject. On all Letters pages, the letters are sorted latest first.

 

Discovery Induction letter of thanks

July 2014

Dear Parents/Carers,

Principals End of Term Letter July 2014

July 2014

Dear Parents/Carers

It has been a busy and rewarding year at Homewood and as we approach the summer holiday, I am writing to share with you some of the successes of the year and to look ahead to the changes we will be implementing from next term.

Year 10 Controlled Assessment Parent / Carer Evening

The Homewood School History department would like to invite you to an information and strategy meeting regarding your son / daughter’s controlled assessment assignments. The controlled assessment is a very important piece of work that students complete because it comprises 25% of their overall GCSE grade and can make the difference between one grade or another.
 

Italy Ski trip in Febuary

Click here to download this letter as a PDF file

Following the success of the school’s ski trip to Austria in February, we are going to take a group of students to the resort of Bormio, Italy from 20th February to the 28th February 2015. We have been to this hotel and resort for our 2011 and 2012 ski trip, and loved it so much we are going back. The total cost of the trip is £785.00.

Ypres 2014 Letter

Download this letter as a PDF file.

Dear Parent/Guardian

The following visit is being planned for our Year 9 history groups and your son / daughter will be given the opportunity to participate.

Edexcel Geography Revision and Exams

Click here to download this letter as a PDF file

Dear Parent/Carer,

Your son/daughter will be completing their Geography GCSE at the end of this academic year. They will now have completed a piece of controlled assessment worth 25%. The remaining 75% is split equally between three exams. These are on the following dates:

We are following the Edexcel A specification.

AQA Revision Book (for students taking exams in 2016)

Click here to download this letter as a PDF file

Dear Parent/Carer,

Your son/daughter will be completing their Geography GCSE exams in 2016. In order to support revision for their mock exams and final exams, please find detailed below a range of revision books.

We are following the AQA A specification.

AQA Revision Book (for students taking exams in 2015)

Click here to download this Letter as a PDF file

Dear Parent/Carer,

Your son/daughter will be completing their Geography GCSE exams in 2015. In order to support revision for their mock exams and final exams, please find detailed below a range of revision books.

We are following the AQA A specification.

Home Front Bus Visit

This term Year 8 will be studying the topic of conflict and will be focussing on life on the Home Front during World War 2 in particular. In light of this, we will be having a visit from the Home Front Bus (http://www.homefrontbus.com) which will enable students to experience firsthand some of the challenges that faced people in England during the war.

Pages

Subscribe to RSS - Letter