The Tenterden Schools Christian Worker Trust has been employing a schools worker to work in Homewood for the past 3 years. Nathan Wilson was appointed in April 2012.
The role of the schools worker is to:
- Support and encourage Christian pupils and staff
- Provide pastoral support to the whole community
- Support the school with delivery of SMSC curriculum
- Support the delivery of Ethical and Religious Studies (ERS) to all year groups
- Plan and lead school clubs
This is done through a number of ways and Nathan supports the school community widely in these areas. Through providing individual student support, organising assemblies and school events, working with small groups and running the Christian Union and Staff prayer group.
Supporters of this project meet regularly to pray for the school, if you would like to know more please contact Nathan.
For more information please see our website or email Nathan email@example.com